Sunday 7 July 2013

144/111 - N0S-4R2 by Joe Hill

I should have written this entry ages ago! Especially since I was so excited t get the book. It came out very shortly after I read Joe Hill's book of short stories. It just so happened that Joe Hill was scheduled to be at my old branch of Waterstones signing his new book on the day of its release, so below are some grainy photos of the day!







I asked for a photo and I got one, hee hee! He was really friendly and happy for us to have a picture taken. Pretty starstruck, which is why I have a huge grin on my face.




My copy of the book




My signed copy!

I was really surprised to see lots of people ahead of me in the queue with a big stack of books and who didn't want dedications. It was pretty obvious from this that they were getting the books signed to sell on eBay or something like that.

Anyway, onto the book.

I read this several weeks ago now but I've been on holiday a couple of times since so I don't remember everything I wanted to write, but I really enjoyed this. It was a massive, massive book, which was really exciting when I picked it up, but lugging it around in my bag soon tired me out! It was really gripping and really enjoyable. Can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment