Wednesday 8 January 2014

174/111 - Road Rage by Joe Hill and Stephen King




I downloaded this on a whim the other day whilst I was looking for Joe Hill's new short story Wolverton Station, which I don't think is available yet in the UK (sad face) so I downloaded this instead, which is a series of two comics about trucks inspired by Richard Matheson.

I don't have a great deal to say about this because they were both very short - the first comic, which was written by Joe Hill, was about a tribe of bikers who upset a truck driver who then tries to seek his revenge. The other story, by Stephen King, is about a travelling salesman who encounters a slightly mad trucker while on the road and how he deals with the confrontation.

Both of the stories had different artists with different styles, and I liked both. I'm a big fan of the short stories of both of the authors and I think the comic book form works really well for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment