Wednesday 28 March 2012

71/111 - An Unquiet Mind by Kay Redfield Jamison

I've had this book for a little while, I think it's one of the books I bought on my last spree before I left Waterstone's and wanted to carry on using my staff discount for as long as possible, even though I had an obscene amount of books already.

The tagline for this book is 'a memoir of moods and madness' and it tells the story of Kay's battle with manic depression. However what makes this more interesting and I guess a little more credible than some of the literature out there is that Kay is a working psychologist.

I don't really want to write too much about this book, but I did really enjoy it. It was very captivating, and I actually read the whole thing in one sitting, even though my eyes were so so heavy at the end!

Next: One of our Thursdays is Missing by Jasper Fforde

No comments:

Post a Comment